Sunday, February 7, 2016

2016 New Year, New Goals

Hi,

Hope 2016 is starting off well for everyone.

How many of you set a New Year's Resolution? Better yet, how many of you set a New Years Resolution and KEEP IT!!?

If you looked at my last post, getting fit and staying healthy are two goals I am going to continue persuing and see where it takes me.

My goal is to try to complete at least 1 5K a month for the year, and display my medals in December.

In January, I did the "You are stronger than you think" 5K at Kiwannis Park in Tempe AZ. It was is a beautiful park and the race took us around the lake and playing fields and back. As I said earlier, my goal is not necessarily to run, but to walk/power walk the races, and obviously complete them. I currently walk about an 11 minute mile. Here are some after pictures with the medal, I will do a better picture of all the medals in December.

Until Next post, Happy Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment