Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Shed

If you know anything about me, it's that I don't sit still very often. My husband jokes that if we don't go away for vacations, I am likely to build on an addition to the house. So I have just finished a lovely staycation at home with the family. As usual I did not get everything on my "To Do" list finished, but I am pleased to say I did make some progress.

We had the house painted earlier this year, and ever since it has been painted, I have be trying to come up with an idea for the front of the shed that faces the street. I have been trying my hand at some Zentangle inspired art for a while, and hope to someday become a "CZT" Certified Zentangle Teacher. The Zentangle® Method is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. It was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. "Zentangle" is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com. It is very meditative and an amazing art form, I would encourage everyone to check out the website.

In any case, I decided that this would be the idea for the shed, so here it is

I thinks it's fun and whimsical, just what I was hoping for.

Hope you like it too!

Until next time, HAPPY PHOTOGRAPHY :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment